Saturday, December 18, 2010
Blessings to all! I will be leaving on January 5th 2011 for Costa Rica Spanish school for 3 1/2 months. I will be living with a spanish speaking family(called immersion). I need your prayers for my learning abilities-wow do i need that!!! This process will help me to establish a good base of the spanish language to build upon when back in the Dominican Republic. I keep telling myself that God is in control--my life is His!! I want to thank all of you for taking time to read and follow my ministry. I will keep you updated on my schooling. God bless and keep you all safe. deloris norman
Friday, November 5, 2010
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
- facilitate medical clinics with visiting teams.
- provide nursing help for Dr.Canela in the G.O.medical clinic.
- provide medical care for visiting mission groups.
- provide medical cae for G.O. staff.
- recruit medical teams.
- update medical kits for groups.
- acquire medicines for use in the Dominican Republic/Haiti from US donors.
- create curriculum and oversee sanitation of G.O. kitchens.
- educate staff on medical issues on the field.
- handbook for medical groups.
- public health seminars for Dominicans/Haitians.